- The Refinance Index dropped 23.3 percent to 1998.1 from 2605.7.
- The four week moving average for the seasonally adjusted Refinance Index is down 19.6 percent.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity decreased to 54.1 percent of total applications from 59.4 percent the previous week.
- The Market Composite Index, a measure of mortgage loan application volume, was 514.4, a decrease of 15.8 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis from 611.0 one week earlier.
- The four week moving average for the seasonally adjusted Market Index is down 13.5 percent. The Purchase Index decreased 3.5 percent to 261.2 from 270.7 one week earlier.