Wednesday, April 11, 2007

American Idol A Big Surprise Tonight

I’ll predict that the bottom three are: Chris, LaKisha and Phil. If I am wrong on my prediction bye bye Phil.

Let me start by saying this week’s show sucked! If you are going to do Latin you need some contestants that can carry it off. This crew, No Way! This week’s show was really disappointing after the “hot” performances last week.

I will say that Jennifer Lopez is really terrific. She looks great, has a wonderful positive attitude, and really seemed interested in promoting the contestants rather than herself. Kudos and props to Jennifer.

Let’s get to the important stuff out of the way, Sanjaya you are safe and continue to be a force to be reckoned with even if people like pwinn don’t get it.

LaKisha it looks to me like you are now in the bottom three and losing momentum fast. Jordin if you continue to improve each week, like you have so far this season, you are going to win in a barn burner against either Sanjaya or Melinda.

Last week I took some “guff” because I incorrectly predicted that Phil was going home. I definitely underestimated the effect of him saying he was singing that love song “to his wife”. Nice touch man, very smart. I did have the bottom three correct in case you missed it.
You won’t believe this but I think both Phil and Haley will make the cut this week. I did enjoy Simon Cowell’s comment about Haley’s skimpy clothing. Most of us have been thinking the same thing all season. Well in order to survive Haley is going to need to consider wearing a “dental floss” bikini or she will be going home soon enough, but not this week. Please America put her out of her misery soon.


I am sad to say that I believe Chris Richardson is heading home.

I’ll predict further that the bottom three are: Chris, LaKisha and Phil. If I am wrong on my prediction bye bye Phil.

See ya next week, BD



Subscribe to Robert T DeMarco Weblog by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment