Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fearless American Idol Prediction, Sanjay safe.....

The Sanjaya haters will need to wait at least one more week before rejoicing. Big props to Sanjaya for the permanent, great hair dude. And the dancing, uh, kewl.

It looks to me like Brandon is the one going home; that, is my prediction. However, I believe Haley should be going home for her butcher job on the lyrics last night. On the other hand, I admit as a red blooded American male you won't her any complaints from me. I won't mind looking at her for another week or two. If she can act she has a real future.

I'll predict right now that if he doesn't mess up next week he will stay with us once again. This means a real shocker when one of the more favored singers gets sent packing. The anals should be out in force after tonight's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment